Jacob Curtis, DO
Specialty: Family Practice
41 North 1st East
Preston, ID 83263
Education and Training
- Associate of Science, Pre-Medicine, Ricks College (now BYU Idaho)
- Bachelor of Science, Neuropsychology, Idaho State University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Obstetrics Fellowship, Memorial Hospital/Notre Dame University/Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Newborn, pediatric, adolescent, and adult medicine
- Advanced training in Women’s Health
- Advanced training in Obstetrics
- Sports Medicine
- Office Procedures
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine
Franklin County Medical Center is pleased to announce that Dr. Curtis has become a published medical author. Dr. Jacob K. Curtis was coauthor on the chapter written for vaginal deliveries in the internationally recognized Procedures for Primary Care Manual by Pfenniger and Fowler.
While Completing his obstetrics fellowship and serving as faculty for the Indian University School of Medicine and the University of Notre Dame, Dr. Curtis was invited to participate in the writing of this chapter in the most recent edition of the manual.
Dr. Curtis currently serves on the Board of Idaho Academy of Family Physicians.