Franklin County Medical Center Home Care has been serving our community since 1992. We work with your physician to provide the care you need in your home.
Our experienced team of professionals includes: Skilled nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupation Therapists, Speech Therapist, Social Worker, Pharmacist, Dietitian, and Home Health Aides.
- Home Care Services – help to promote recovery
- Hospice – loving care of those with terminal illness
- Development Disabilities Agency – focus on development of skills which improve that person’s quality of life
- Personal Care Services – services to help you remain at home
- Safe at Home – personal service provided at home
- Lifeline – personal alarm to get help on it’s way
Our Agency is Medicare and Medicaid Certified and accepts private insurance. We do not discriminate by race, color, national origin, handicap, or age.
Call us for more information.
(208) 852 – 1937